We wanted to know what changes have been seen throughout the manufacturing industry as well as our own internal changes. Who better to ask than our own field technicians.
Here are the questions we asked and the general consensus on answers.
1. What changes has your business/industry experienced as a result of COVID-19?
- Many customers are putting capital equipment purchases on hold.
- Some facilities are not allowing non-employees on premises.
- Maintenance related business has increased including machine parts, tooling and high-pressure items.
2. What adjustments has your business needed to make made as a result of COVID-19?
- We have everyone that can work from home doing so.
- We no longer allow visitors to our facility.
- We try to maintain a 6’ distance from each other.
- Break rooms are no longer used.
- Increased cleaning from every Friday afternoon to each day. This includes wiping down surfaces and handles.