PressureTech is New England Tool Corporation’s next generation of their popular high pressure coolant
pumps. The Turret Series replaces the NJ1150 units for turning centers and turret lathes.
The new PressureTech coolant system packs all the same power as before, but now in a more compact and
user friendly package. This redesign also has additional features making the system even more reliable.
|Max Output Pressure||1,000 psi (69 bar)|
|Number of Output Lines||1|
|Max Flow Rate||6.25 gpm (20 L/min)|
|Power Requirement||3 Phase 400/460 V|
|Type of Coolant||Oil and Water|
|Type of Pump||Diaphragm|
|Filter Ability||5 Micron|
of High Pressure
- Reduced Cycle Times
- Chip Management
- Increased Tool Life
- High-speed Drilling
- Improved Surface Finish
- Greater Throughput
of the EU Series
- Dedicated Power to each Turret
- Dedicated Filtration to each Turret
- Proven Reliability
- Space Saving Design
- Ease of Maintenance
Dedicated Turret Power
This system uses a pump motor dedicated to each turret.
- Full power dedicated to each turret (1,000 psi)
- No loss of power to turrets when others turn on/off.
- Less wear on unit over it’s life
- Touch proof electrical cabinet
- Uses only circuit breakers, no fuses
- Safely operates from -25 to 60°C (-13 to 140°F)
- Meets all CE standards and regulations
Every unit undergoes an extensive quality assurance process before leaving the facility.
- High quality components used throughout
- Only JIC fittings, no hose clamps
- Redundant qualification procedure
- All units leak tested
Maintenance and Filtration
Maintenance is made easier and less frequent by independent filter
vessels dedicated to each pump/turret combination. Filter bags can
be purchased with different micron ratings.